New Jersey Coalition Against Aircraft Noise
P.O. Box 554
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
NJCAAN is a volunteer citizens group working to address airport and airplane noise pollution by promoting:
NJCAAN's airspace proposals rely on the use of industrial areas, ocean airspace, higher altitudes and other procedures for noise abatement. These proposals bring significant relief to over one million citizens affected by aircraft noise from Newark International Airport; to Bergen and Passaic County residents affected by LaGuardia International Airport; and to Monmouth and Ocean County residents affected by Kennedy International Airport.
- Aircraft routes that limit flights over residential area; and
- The use of quieter Stage 3 and Stage 4 aircraft.
Email us to join our effort or with any comments to: email@example.com
File An Aircraft Noise Complaint
FAA Eastern Region Noise Complaint Email Address:
Write To FAA At:
FAA Eastern Region
One Aviation Plaza
Jamaica, NY 11434-4809
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Newark Liberty International Airport
Noise Complaint Telephone Number
Consider requesting the following information:
1) Why can't is the aircraft traffic be better dispersed?
2) Why is the traffic flying so low? Please raise the altitude.
3) Please indicate the noise abatement procedures that the FAA has under development with the Port Authority to mitigate these noise impacts?
For Actual Aircraft Traffic For The Metro Area Airports
Airport Flight Tracker: http://www.aviationdevelopmentcouncil.org/F_Tracking.html
FAA Contact Page: http://www.faa.gov/contact/